Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

24th Day: Revelations Lost in Time

Ok, so here am I thinking and complaining Im losing weight so slowly and just waking up everyday, weighing and getting off the scale disappointed. But someone from the forum suggested to check my past results, which I haven’t thought of doing because I thought I lost all that data in my corrupted hard drive. Luckily, I have this blog where I wrote Round-ups. I checked my ROUND UP ->Week 1 to 4 & Results and lo and behold, Im just being paranoid about my losses now. On my first 4 weeks during my first try, I lost 8.7kgs in total, and right now, I’ve already lost 6.4kgs and I still have 8 days to go until I complete 1 month.


So I guess this is in order:

 



But before I read the post in the forum, I already am a bit enlightened by the changes in my body in the span of 3 weeks: 
  1. Clothes definitely fit better
  1. My face looks less bloated
  1. Skin looks so much better. I don’t really wear makeup and Im fortunate to work in an office that I can get away with bare skin.

I’m still tweaking my plan, trying to figure out which is causing me to lose at the rate that Im losing. I’m reducing my cracker intake and keeping off the mayo for a few days. I bought that Barts Mild Curry Powder and used it once, Im also going to wait until after my weigh in to use it again. I also really need to sort my sleep. Im not sleeping well and I feel tired. I think this is the missing factor to really get the best out of this diet.I also plan to do the same tracking as I used to, Im just not sure if I will have the patience for it. 😃Cheers to the day, still deviation free.


No comments:

Post a Comment