Search This Blog

Sunday, May 26, 2019

21st Day - On Plan and Cranky (and the Xiaomi Scale)

https://www.mi.com/global/mi-body-composition-scale/
I bet you dont get to read that often if you have been on the Newyouforum reading the diaries of those who are OP.

I have been on plan for about 21 days now, not totally deviation free. I may have eaten a few more crackers or ate a whole mango in one sitting at the beginning, but no nasties whatsoever. I did have that Cohen high maybe a week ago, but I guess my period is coming up that's why Im a bit short tempered. PLUS, my scale hasn't moved down for 2 days!!

I bought a Xiaomi Body Composition Scale 15 days ago, that shows also the BMR, Fat %, Water %, Protein %, BMR kcal, Visceral fat, Muscle kg, Bone Mass kg and Body age... The weight part is accurate. I dont know how accurate the other metrics are, but it doesn't paint a good picture. As of today:

26-May
Weight 82.9
Body Score 41
BMI 30.4
Fat % 41.9%
Water % 41.4%
Protein % 13.1%
BMR kcal 1409
Visceral 9
Muscle kg 45.3
Bone Mass kg 2.8
Body Age 68

Body age of 68 - FTW?!

Don't get me started on where I am losing my weight, apparently its from my Muscle.  Whilst my BF, who is on his High Fat diet, gained muscle and lost weight!! Hmmmm...

My bf is also on a diet, he is on a high fat diet, 1 meal a day thing. He eats oats for fiber but thats it and he is having tremendous losses per day!!! Plus his work allows him to move a lot by default. He cooks huge steaks and pork belly in our cast iron and I cry inside when the bacon smell hits me and the house smells of bacon until the next day. :'( who doesn't love bacon!??!?! 

but i am standing strong, i keep telling him what may work for him may not work for me. Although in ALL of the diets I've tried in my life, I haven't tried the high fat one. 

I haven't been sleeping well too. I take a nap in the afternoons due to the shortened Ramadan timings. I tried to read but I keep falling asleep, and then by midnight, I am wide awake.

I feel like im doing something wrong in the plan.. but i cant pinpoint what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment