Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

4th day: Tired

Feeling low and slow today. Patience is a bit short. Or could it also be that I'm just really busy and will continue to be over the next few months. I should not be allowed to speak to clients over the next few days 😄 I haven't had the dreaded headaches yet or the flu, but I'm craving for the food that I used to eat - all of them. 

I'm feeling bored with my perfectly healthy and well balanced meals. I could let the time fly and not eat, but I want to eat something good a.k.a bad. This is some form of gratification right? That since I worked hard, I deserve to eat anything that I want. Need to learn how to delay gratification, coz that has been my mantra for 2 years now.

As I type, I'm thinking of heading to the store and grabbing kettle chips and a honey cake, go home and share it with my boyfriend. 😖 Of course silly, I didnt do that 😀, I didnt want the 4 days to go to waste.

BF: egg, veggies, cracker, centrum
LU: beef, veggies, centrum, coke light
SN: afternoon - apple
DI: chicken, veggies, cracker

CAF: 1 coffee, black
VIT: collagen 1, 3, hyaluronic, collagen 2
4th day - deviation free

No comments:

Post a Comment