Search This Blog

Friday, January 18, 2019

6th Day: Bring on the hunger

The perils of daily weighing! Im up by 400grams! I think it’s the soda I had after my dinner, I had 1 less fruit for the day. Again was sleepy by 10pm. We usually go to bed by 10:30 and it usually takes me a longer time to fall asleep from that point. But these past 2 days I slept like a baby, woke up at the same time as my bf (5:30) and refused to get out of bed til 7:20 today :D. I was having an allergy I guess coz my nose wont stop running. Got up, cooked by breakfast and lunch and reached work late.

I didn’t put any make up on as we have a field set-up in the morning. I looked in the mirror and my face looked… hmmm.. dewy (?) 👩basically I liked what Im seeing. After typing this, I had to go back to the office bathroom to check again! hahahaha I don’t know if it’s the collagen supplements or the diet or could be both.

I am so hungry today. I forgot to bring fruits so I had nothing to snack on. I held my resolve until 7pm and got to eat a peach at home but I was still so hungry. KFC and pizza were on my head, I so wanted to give in.. restart tomorrow. 

BF: egg, veggies, crackers Centrum
LU: beef, veggies, cracker
SN: noon- coke light | night - peach
DI: chicken, veggies, cracker
CAF: 1 black coffee
VIT: collagen 1&3n, hyaluronic, collagen 2

Day 6 - deviation free

No comments:

Post a Comment