Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

The Power of "No, Thank You"

I attended an Iftar yesterday hosted by one of our corporate partners and Im proud to say that I didnt eat anything and stuck to the plan. 🙋🙋 

They kept asking me to eat but I responded "No, thank you. Im good." and drank water and a diet soda. The Iftar event was nice and I stayed until 8:30 as planned. I reached home a bit late than I wanted and ate my last meal around 9:20pm. Our neighbor also hosted a hotpot with braai session.. so I dodged a lot of bullets yesterday evening.

Small human wave to me! whooohoo! #smallwins

Anyhoo, I read in the forum that there's a Golden Week of losses after TOM. I sure do hope so!! I need it. I weighed on the 3rd of May and planning to weigh tomorrow morning. Good luck to me...

I havent deviated in terms of food but I am guilty of the following:

  • eating past 9pm
  • sleeping late.. like really late last friday (3am) and I will most probably do that again tomorrow
I recently purchased a fitness band and I like how it tracks my sleep. I wanted to see how much deep sleep I get in a night because thats where the HGH gets to work. So far so good. I havent really engaged in any form of exercise, but this program doesnt require it. I want to start working on my flexibility though, just do some stretching.. wake those muscles up and eventually start yoga. 

No comments:

Post a Comment