Search This Blog

Sunday, May 2, 2021

Slow Gains

Misleading title huh?

So I've been cohen clean for 15 days and lost about 5.6kgs which is amazing even though I deviated in 1 meal (not sure if im going to pay for that this week).

Other gains:
  • tummy is now smaller than my boobs :D
  • ppl are noticing my weight loss
  • mood is better
  • clarity
  • getting into a routine of making my meals every morning = Im waking up earlier than usual
  • drinking more water
  • BMs are better also
I still have a long way to go though, and Im not sure if my old plan is actually working for me or this is all just water bloat losses.

I am thinking to get a new plan because i didnt finish this one. I dont have my refeed plan and maintenance guidelines. Will contact the online clinic by end of May.

I've also decided not to weigh daily, just once or twice a week. I dont want that pressure.

I feel like Im going to be "in the zone" soon, Im looking forward to this. 

Thats all for now...



No comments:

Post a Comment