Search This Blog

Monday, May 3, 2021

Skin and Hair Musings

Im not sure if its my imagination or if its real but I do feel that my skin (face) is smoother. It could be that Ive been layering my sunscreen on top of a very moisturizing lotion.

I also feel like my hair is softer or looks like its in a better condition.. could be of the new conditioner Im using.. plus the regularity of my cod liver oil intake..

Or both are results of the diet and cutting out all the junk?

Could be all of them! Im happy :D

Anyhoo.. been wanting to do something about my face as the quality of my skin is no longer how it used to be. Given that I am already 40 and fed myself junk and tons of sugar for the past 2 years, some wear and tear are expected. Dont get me wrong my skin even then is... ok.. a bit dull, but I wasnt breaking out or anything.

So yesterday I purchased the Hyaluid and Decalt from Slurp Laboratories. My main issues are the pores that I can see beside my nose, whiteheads and the overall skin youthfulness look. I dont have crows feet or smile lines yet, but my forehead does crinkle a bit. Lets see how Slurp products will help me.

Also, I've been looking at wig pages and wig wearers in the past months. Beka wigs.. uggghhh divine! Saistylez too. But Beka's wigs... I cant... and I also cant afford them. Even if I did save up for them, letting go of that much money for a hair piece (USD 3500 - 4000) is crazy. But their wigs are really to die for. I've been contemplating on wearing a wig soon, coz my hair is naturally thin and how nice would it be to have that kind of hair every day? Im 50 - 50 about this. I mean I have other responsibilities. I am actually afraid that as soon as I have that money, I will just go ahead and have 1 made for me... Been visualizing myself at goal weight, wearing the clothes I want and with that beautiful soft ash brown/blond, straight, skin top, lace front, medium fullness, 26 inch wig... Uffff, I want it now! 😲 How???

That's it for today (Day 17), Im going for a massage later..


No comments:

Post a Comment