Search This Blog

Monday, July 29, 2019

85th Day: I Cant Wait!

Ok, so I've been little miss grumpy the past few days. Blame it on the PMS or the detox and the lack of sleep but I am determined to change this!

I sifted through Koh's Classics and came across a post that I have read  before but only resonated with me now - the Physical Changes apart from Weight Loss. Amazing read! Its was entertaining to read the positive (and even some of the negative) effects of taking on the diet. 

I started to look forward to the things as I continue to be on the plan  - deviation free. Aside from the previous pics that I keep looking back on, I imagine certain scenarios of me coming to office all thin and healthy with majority of the people and players seeing me after almost 7 mos. The compliments, and the well meaning "You're too thin!" comments. I couldn't care less (is this sentence grammatically correct?? :D I've heard it so many times, and I cant wrap my head if it is or not for some reason...)

I look forward to:
  • Getting rid of my nasal spray dependency..
  • Wall climbing. Imagine at my heaviest I was able to do this (the easy ones) what more with 29 kgs off me!
  • Work on my flexibility again. Im guessing being rid of the inches will allow me to reach places more than now. Oh! and crossing my legs and locking in my foot behind my calf :) seriously cant wait..
  • Seeing all the loose skin and missing "girls" because knowing myself I will feel bad about this DEFINITELY. I look forward to reminding myself to be kind to myself and rejoice in the fact that I did it finally. I got rid of the weight that I've been battling with for decades...
  • Getting through all the clothes piled up in my closet. I couldn't let go of my thin clothes, which is a good thing. I don't need to spend more once I approach goal! yayyy!
After this, mood has improved tremendously. Well, I'm still irritable due to the lack of sleep and PMS but I felt the excitement come across me. I'm sure there's more but for now these are it. I cant wait!!! 😺

Day 85: Deviation free

No comments:

Post a Comment