Search This Blog

Monday, February 17, 2014

The Wait

So now Im waiting for an email from Cohen's online team if I got accepted to the program or not plus my meal plans..

While waiting, I decided to give this no gym a day a try yesterday, Sunday (since Im on my 1st day of my monthlies, I figured its a valid excuse not to go). I went home early and reached by 7pm. Whoa!! A big shocker for me.. Usually at this time, I am rushing to change to my workout clothes or stacking my stepper and loading my weights before the class..

Instead, I was home. I think my cat she was dreaming when I woke her from slumber. My cat she saw me, yawned, stared a bit, and went back to sleep. My foster cat, she was awake but resting, and meowed in greeting.. :)

Dooo deee dooo what to do?

Cleaned the litter boxes.
Spent some time with my foster cat.. She is so sweet and in so need of a cuddle
Refilled food trays

Its 7:30, now what?

My cat woke up and demanding play.. So we played..

its 7:45, now what?

Switched on the tv. Browsed the net for this Cohen Diet forum, motivating myself.

Ordered! dinner by 9pm (but no Chocolates!! whoohoo) and had my fresh pomegranate juice as dessert.

Slept by 10 on the couch,literally knocked out, woke at 12 to transfer to bed.. And my cat followed..

Woke up feeling good at 6:40am.. Wow! But still didnt get up.. My bed felt so niceeeeee...

And then went to work.

I love that I slept that much :))))) its been a long time.

----------------------------------

Monday

Came to work, not sleepy. Still reading that Cohen forum site for motivation. I am getting excited every minute. Uff!! When will they reply to me?!??

What if I dont get accepted? :(

Im contemplating if I should go to the gym tonight. I most probably would.. 100%, I miss my pump class.. Im not yet on the program am I? SO I can still workout.

Im also thinking of buying the food scale, if in case I dont get accepted, I will still aim to do the Zone.

Body Statistics from the Inline Fat analysis machine will be up 1day before I start the program, and I will track my progress from there. Im too shy to post pics :D

Happy Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment