Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Second Thoughts


Bro, do you even lift? :P
I think i just had my first backslide.. and you must think im crazy. I bet its not so often you find someone who actually is committed to working out at the gym :/
 
I didnt go to the gym since last wednesday as wed and thurs are usually off days for me (there are times when i squeeze in a 5km treadmill session on wednesdays). Then I also didnt on Fri as it was valentines day and decided to get myself some cupping massage and chilled out. Saturday was ofcourse my chores day and had done my blood test, was mostly out doing errands. On sunday-monday, i was down and decided to give this no workout thing a try until tuesday. A friend of mine at gym had actually buzzed me to check if i was ok as she hasnt seen me at the gym for a while.. :D
 
But today, i couldnt help it any longer! so I went.. did body combat and yoga. And oh my gawd.. how  sluggish ive become in just 1 wk! And now im sooo tired and sleepy.. could this be the no workouts for a week? Did my smoothie day had an affect on this? This morning I had:
 
Breakfast- 1cup black coffee+2 scoops protein powder+1tsp flaxseed+ice -- all blended
 
Lunch- carrot, kiwi, apple smoothie
 
Afternoon  snack- frozen spinach+ frozen corn smoothie
 
Post workout- cucumber banana smoothie
 
Dinner- 2 scoops protein powder+1tsp flaxseed+cold water
 
I just feel so icky.. i feel so weak.. like "boooo me!!" :((
 
I am now having second thoughts on freezing my gym membership and significantly reducing my workouts for the Cohen Diet period. I have 7days until I receive my online access and meal plans.. and im actually doubting myself.. Not good..
Its just 4 wks to a maximum of 8wks.. i can do without the gym!.. ? I was thinking earlier just to do yoga during the cohen time.. but it might make me hungry and eat outside my recommended meals..

What am i doing?
 
I decided on cohen as my current set up is not working for me.. a change would be good.. would it???
 
The purpose.. i have to keep remembering why Im doing this..I want to form the habit of preparing my meals.. healthy meals, measured meals to prep me for adopting a Zone eating lifestyle... I want to lose body fat..
 
Keep that in mind.. when in crisis...simplify.. focus on nutrition, focus on discipline with food, once habit is formed, integrate.. slowly.. "start from feet- up" (just watched american hustle :D)
 
Oh dear.. this is it.. levelling up hopefully... from the ground..
 
:/

No comments:

Post a Comment