Search This Blog

Monday, October 13, 2014

Daily Temptations List 2

Restarting this list:

36th Day: Lays chips, Spicy Mixed Nuts, Pizza
42nd Day: Local sweets... nomm.. :/


------------

My previous list was so long I think its boring :D So Im creating a new one.. these are all the food /treats made available to everyone for the taking. Just so many treats from the office!

EDay 1: None
EDay 2: Carrot cake, bowlful of Lindt chocoballs, muffins for everyone!- colleagues birthday
EDay 3: A box of cookies and cream polvorons just for me - given by a colleague.. loot bag started
EDay 4: A farewell party for 3 ppl.. All that indian food!
EDay 5: 3 Honey cakes for our GMs birthday
EDay 6-7: Weekend
EDay 8: None
EDay 9: AM Muffins, cookies, snickers for everyone / PM: Birthday cake for a colleague
EDay 10: Mango birthday cake for a colleague /  Nestle Crunch from a colleague who came from US (new loot bag started)
EDay 11: Mozartkulgen pack just for me from the tourism board :) I gave this away to colleagues and kept 4 pcs for my loot bag
EDay 12: Tapioca chips, some italian sweets and white chocolate cake huge enough to feed the entire office
EDay 13-14: Weekend
Eday 15-21: Off from work
Eday 23: Receive a pack of cashews from my colleague's home town (aint he sweet!).. I love cashews! But this will have to stay with the rest of my loot





No comments:

Post a Comment