Search This Blog

Saturday, October 4, 2014

EDay 13-14: So far so good..

So far.

Im not gonna say DV free coz on EDay 14, i cooked for the ppl in the bfs house. Its a dish from my home country and none of them have tried it. So i had to taste it, coz they wouldnt know if its right or wrong.

And i messed it up! Hahahaha i underestimated the power of the tomato paste so the it was too thick. I tried it myself on half a teaspoon with a bit of white rice to see if will at least taste better. It was alright.

Luckily, it reminded them of the stuff that makes up bunny chow :D . They were gracious. about it coz I never cooked for anyone before.. NEVER. so it was all good.

Best thing, i didnt eat. Just that taste... i ate cauliflower fried rice with minced beef.

The only thing missing are my vitamins. I keep forgetting to take them.

All meals taken on time. Fruits, crackers too. Ive been consuming 3 DCs per day though just to get by cravings.

No comments:

Post a Comment