Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Week 7, 2021 - Emotions and Eating

Good morning!!!

Woke up today dreading the scales but all is good. After week 7, I lost an additional 3.2kgs!! **pats back** If I do not include the weight gained last week, I lost about 2.4kgs in the past week. **still pats myself on the back** hehehe

This diet really is a whole lot of things. Yesterday in particular, I was feeling very low, I have some issues Im trying to fix and Im just getting started on it. Basically, I know Im scared, scared to fail and that I will not able to carry through. Its a bit difficult to put myself on the positive side of the fence, my heart is just filled with dread and fear. As a result, I was thinking of food to eat, and not the good ones too (hint: cookies and caramel popcorn). 

I know my hunger was an emotional one. I know, I was aware, but the temptation too strong. It was a mental struggle - an argument between long term gains and what I think I deserve at the moment. :'(

Kept myself occupied until the last meal of the day and somewhat succeeded in staying on plan. I handled the situation in the easiest way i know how. However, I think, the best way to have handled that, is to face the fear head on, turn it around, bring myself to realize the positive side of what im doing and what I am capable of achieving. I have everything I need in me to succeed, why am I overcome with fear?

I dunno... one day at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment