Search This Blog

Sunday, June 14, 2020

Week 2: READ YOUR PLAN

Its the end of week 2 and I realised that I did something well, stupid.

Around Day 12, my cravings were to the roof! I nearly caved. I remember 3 hours before my last meal, I had a 1.5 hour mental struggle if I should eat the cheesecake at home or not! I thought I was losing my mind!

But I didnt ("how strong am I?" -- Elle Woods)

I ate my dinner and my cravings diminished.

The next day, had my meals as per plan

On the 13th day, had my breakfast, went for groceries, and suddenly I thought, maybe I should read my plan from top to bottom, not just the portions part, but really from the top.

Then it hit me, the plan I was using was from 7 years ago!!! I had a new EP issued last year when I was attempting this (uhh-gain!).

No wonder why I was having monstrous cravings on Day 12, I thought I should be cruising fine and getting close to the Zone at that time. I even re-checked my previous Day 10 entries if I have ever felt the same way.

I havent been sleeping well too. 

So, I checked my latest meal plan and the portions are sooo different! I immediately corrected my meals and I woke up today with no change in weight vs. Day 13.

Week 2, done and dusted, not deviation free (tsk, I thought I was sticking true to the plan), lost another -2.1kg

No comments:

Post a Comment