Search This Blog

Monday, January 19, 2015

Week 2: Here we go


  Day 8 Day 9 Day 10 Day 11 Day 12 Day 13 Day 14
Deviation free            
Fruits -1            
Crackers w/in allow            
Multivitamins 0            
Diet Soda 1            
Feeling? ok; normal            
Temptation none            
Weight -            

Day 8: I talk a lot

Lots and lots of talk.  Im getting tired of it.
 
Ok, my week 1 wasnt so promising, so instead of beating myself up over it, Im just going to consider it as warming up.
 
I had woken up this morning with the intention of still doing this. I've read on the forum today something that I needed. I was just pondering why is it difficult for me to stick through. Eventhough I say life has gotten in the way, somehow, my mind cannot accept and labels this as an excuse. And here I go find my answer:

When we're interested in doing something we only do it when it's convenient to do so. When we're committed we won't accept excuses, only results. 
"What a disgrace to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which your body is capable".

I really have to want this. Like really, really accept the fact that there is no easy way to this. like really. no easy way. I keep looking at it as "if i lose this 12kgs, i would be able to fit into that dress by my birthday" or "how much better it is to shop for clothes" or anything else superficial

when i started, i had something else in my mind, which somehow has taken the back burner. i dont know why, maybe i got overwhelmed with it. that its too much to think about so i keep focusing on getting through the day, which i also think is not a bad way too, but i think this one is much better used when its really really tough - ie, during plateau's, or when you are down to your last 2kgs before refeed..

i started this, with:

Reduce
Rebuild
Maintain

I should remind myself of this. This has what pulled me through before. The thought of being able to [re] build the body that I want to maintain. Whew!

Its time to re-read. Rinse and repeat

Reduce to Gain - No to Skinny Fat!

Day 8 -- > Done!




No comments:

Post a Comment